Tuesday, February 27, 2018

"BLOSSOMING BASKET" THANK YOU

Blossoming Basket is one of the latest products that Stampin' Up! added to the Sale-a-Bration promotion, and it's already a favorite of mine!  Would you like to earn this bundle FREE?  It can be yours when you purchase Stampin' Up! merchandise (HERE) totaling $100 (before shipping and tax).  


Demonstrators were able to purchase the stamp set (and coordinating Basket Weave embossing folder) and, even though I told myself that I would just wait and earn the bundle for free, I ended up purchasing it because I just couldn't wait.  It is awesome!  This is one of the cards that I've already made with the stamp set:


Isn't that a lovely basket of flowers????  And that adorable tag stamp . . . ahhhhhh.  The "thanks a bunch" sentiment is from another fantastic stamp set, "Beautiful Bouquet", and it has such perfect (and gorgeously designed) sentiments!


My stamped image was colored with the Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, and Old Olive Stampin' Blends markers, and the sentiment was stamped with Crumb Cake and Bermuda Bay ink.


No comments: