Monday, April 2, 2018

BICYCLE CARD

While cleaning my stamp room recently, I found a few items in the "bowl of parts" that I keep on the edge of my table.  Any time that I have stamped, punched, or die-cut elements that I end up not using, I put them in the wooden bowl, and that's where I found the die-cut fence and bicycles on this card:


There were two bicycles, but I adhered them together so they'd be more sturdy.  Originally, they were cut from Soft Sky cardstock, which didn't show up very well, so I colored the top bicycle with Stampin' Blends.  

One of my mother's friends was having a birthday, and I made this card to send to her.  I don't actually know her--maybe have never met her--but who wouldn't like to find an extra birthday wish (even a belated one) in the mailbox?

Stampin' Up!'s Tree Builder punch was used to create the clouds, and I used fringe scissors to cut the grass.  Other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include Pool Party, Old Olive, Whisper White, and Vellum cardstock, linen thread (from a recent Paper Pumpkin kit), Rhinestone Jewels, and White Perfect Accents.  I don't know why, but I almost always want to put one of those accents on my vellum clouds.

I hope you're having a stampin' good day!


3 comments:

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

SUPERBE

Nancy Dawson said...

Too cute!

Kathy said...

How cute is that!!! Love using up all of our scraps and bits and pieces.