Saturday, April 28, 2018

PATRIOTIC CHALK COUTURE PROJECT

Last summer, I purchased Chalk Couture's "Star Spangled Banner" Chalk Transfer, but today was the first time that I used it.  I knew that I wanted to use a few colors of chalk paste with the images, and I guess I was afraid that the paste would dry before I could get the image covered.  I shouldn't have waited because this project came together so easily!  I'm quite excited about it and wish that I had a patriotic room to hang it in.  It's been a dream of mine to have a patriotic bedroom--maybe one day.  July 4th doesn't seem too near, but it will be here before we know it--and I'll be ready!


I have to share this photo, too.  Ramsour was so excited to be outside during the photo shoot and, of course, we had to play ball.  It paid off, though, because he posed so handsomely for this photo:


Well . . . I might as well share this one, too:


Ramsour is so obedient, and he genuinely wants to be pleasing.  He's still young (will be 2 y/o in June), but he is such a good fellow!

In addition to Stampin' Up! products, I also sell Chalk Couture products.  If you would like more information, visit my web site and like/follow my Facebook page where I share project photos/videos and product updates.


No comments: